Group Courses for Employers | Click to View Details
Employers & Group Organizers, train your staff in two easy parts. Part 1: Online Home-Study Course. Part 2: Instructor-Led Training Class at Your Facility on the Dates You Reserve. Lowest Price Guarantee! Reserve Today!
Quality Assurance. Lifeguard-Pro guarantees quality training with our unparalleled quality assurance measures built-in to the course curriculum to ensure that your employees are trained to the required industry standards. Our quality assurance measures, help legally protect your business by properly documenting each candidate’s training. Simply stated, our curriculum documents the due diligence quality of training verification for the employers to better protect employers against crippling legal negligence claims. Quality & Legal Protection!
Convenience. Your employees will complete our comprehensive Online Home-Study Course at their own pace, and in the comfort and convenience of their own homes. This saves the employer time and money, while documenting the candidates’ academic training for better legal protection. Then, your thoroughly prepared candidates will attend an Instructor-Led Training Class at your facility on the dates that you reserve. Now that’s convenience!
Lowest Price Guarantee. Couple our quality and convenience benefits with our LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE and… We’re Unbeatable!
Two-Part Training Format: Our training program is made-up of two convenient parts. Part-1 is where your employees will complete our comprehensive Online Home-Study Course, which will document the candidate’s entire academic training. This academic training module accurately confirms and documents each candidate’s successful completion of all course required knowledge. Then, Part-2 is where the candidates will participate in a thoroughly documented, Instructor-Led Training Class to practice and legally verify the candidates’ performance of all course required physical skills. Instructor-Led Training Classes are usually conducted at your facility on the dates that you reserve. Quality Assurance, Convenience & Lowest Price Guarantee!
Discover the Benefits & Convenience of Lifeguard-Pro Employers around the World Choose Lifeguard-Pro
Nationally & Internationally Recognized
Lifeguard-Pro is nationally and internationally recognized. We offer Lifeguarding, WATER SAFETY SWM INSTRUCTOR, Basic Water Safety, CPR, and First Aid certification courses. We conveniently service all 50 U.S. states & 46 countries around the world — so, wherever you are, we’re nearby!
- Approved by the U.S. Navy for Worldwide Use. Lifeguard-Pro certifications are approved by the U.S. Navy for use around the world. If the U.S. Navy trusts us to train and safeguard their soldiers, shouldn’t you?
- Accepted by the U.S. Military Bases around the World. Lifeguard-Pro certifications have been used to protect lives at U.S. Military Bases around the world. If the U.S. Military trusts us to train and safeguard their soldiers, shouldn’t you?
- Accepted by the United Nations Multi-National Peace-Keeping Military Bases around the World. Lifeguard-Pro certifications have been used to protect the lives of international soldiers around the world. If the United Nations trusts us to train and safeguard their soldiers, shouldn’t you?
- Accepted by U.S. States & U.S. Territories Across America. Lifeguard-Pro certifications are nationally recognized and accepted by U.S. states and U.S. territories across America. Lifeguard-Pro is the new world-leader in water safety & rescue!
- Accepted by Leading Youth Camp Organizations. We are a faorivte choice among America’s youth camps because of our industry-leading and nationally & internationally recognized Lifeguard-Youth Camp supplemental certification course. We service youth camps from many of the largest and well-known national youth camp organizations, such as YMCA, Girl Scouts of America, Boy Scouts of America, Easterseals, American Diabetes Foundation, Christian Camps Association, Jewish Camps Association, numerous state and regional youth camp organizations, and many private youth camp organizations. Lifeguard-Pro is undoubtedly a favorite among America’s youth camps!
- Serving Members of American Camp Association (ACA). We have been an Official Business Affiliate of the American Camp Association (ACA); and, we have serviced ACA members across the U.S.A. Lifeguard-Pro is a name you can trust! We have attended numerous ACA Conferences across the country teaching ACA members how to upgrade their staff safety training to better protect against legal and financial disaster stemming from a drowning or injury occurring at their aquatic facility. Let our experience be your benefit!
- Used by Police Departments & Fire Departments. Police Departments and Fire Departments across America have chosen Lifeguard-Pro to train their rescuers and help them save lives. If Police Departments & Fire Departments trust Lifeguard-Pro, shouldn’t you?
- Used by National & Local Swim Schools. Lifeguard-Pro has faithfully serviced many of the largest swim school franchise programs in the nation; as well as many of the other top swim schools. These seasoned aquatics professionals see Lifeguard-Pro as a better and more convenient option for professionally training their Lifeguards, WATER SAFETY SWM INSTRUCTORs, CPR, and First Aid candidates. They’ve upgraded to Lifeguard-Pro. Isn’t it time you upgraded too?
- Used by Prominent Employers. Lifeguard-Pro certifies Lifeguards, WATER SAFETY SWM INSTRUCTORs, CPR, and First Aid candidates for some of the nation’s most prominent employers in the aquatics industry, such as, the States, Counties, Cities, Towns, Public Schools, Private Schools, Military, Police Departments, Fire Departments, Parks & Recreation Departments, Colleges, Universities, Swim Schools, Swim Teams, Swim Coaches, Youth Camps, Motels, Hotels, Resorts, Water Parks, Beaches, Aquatic Centers, Country Clubs, Golf Clubs, Yacht Clubs, Public & Private Swimming Pools, Pool Management Companies, Public Safety Trainers, Home-Owners Associations, Condo Associations, Apartment Complexes, and more. Why do these prominent employers prefer Lifeguard-Pro? Isn’t it time you found out?
Discover the Benefits & Convenience of Lifeguard-Pro
Outstanding Group Training Benefits
Several of our most popular group training benefits include:
- Comprehensive, Preparatory Online Home-Study Course;
- Convenient Instructor-Led Training Class at Your Facility on the Dates You Reserve;
- Certifications Delivered at End of Instructor-Led Training;
- Better Customer Service (9am-9pm EST, 7-days a week, and FREE phone and live chat service for international students); and,
- Lowest Price Guarantee.
Let’s us show you why so many of your peers across the country and around the world choose Lifeguard-Pro.
Best Price Guarantee
Select Your Course from any of Our 4 Incredible Plans
Reserve Your Instructor-Led Training Class. Make your reservation early. Lifeguard-Pro services so many businesses across the country and around the world, and most of them open for business at the same time (May & June). Consequently, we sell out every year from March 1 – July 31. So, if you are considering using our services, please book early. Don’t miss this great opportunit
Option 1 : NATIONAL GROUP DISCOUNT
STEP 1 : Select Your Course.
STEP 2 : Purchase Your Course Tickets.
A course ticket includes an online Home-Study Course authorized username & password for your selected course, which enables a candidate to:
- Login to Lifeguard-Pro.org;
- Create a candidate profile;
- Access Technical Support;
- Download a Certification Request Form;
- Upload a Certification Request Form;
- Complete the online preparatory Home-Study Course (textbooks, videos, exams, and forms);
- Request an Instructor-Led Training Session; and,
- Order a certification card.
STEP 3 : Provide Instructor-Led Training Class.
Local Lifeguard-Pro certified Instructors (functioning as independent, third-party, authorized service providers) will conduct your staff training at your facility on the date you reserve.
Purchase Your Course Tickets in Bulk and SAVE!
The more course tickets you purchase, the lower your per ticket price. Use your course tickets for any candidate in the next 12 months.
No Risk – No Worry!
Your course tickets are freely transferrable and don’t expire!
If you don’t use all your course tickets within the next 12 months, you won’t lose any money. You’ll receive full credit for your purchase, and it will carry forward to the next year(s). You’ll only be responsible for any increase in course price from the date on which you purchased your course ticket.
Part-1 - Online Home-Study Course.
This part of the course is a comprehensive, preparatory Online Home-Study Course that your candidates can complete from anywhere in the world prior to arriving at your facility. The Online Home-Study Course consists of all course required online textbooks, videos, exams and certification forms. This training is about 10 times more comprehensive than our competitor’s program, and we demand a higher level of mastery than our competitor’s program. For most Lifeguard and WATER SAFETY SWM INSTRUCTOR Courses, the Online Home-Study Course is estimated to take about 12.0 hours to complete. Of course, recertification courses require much less time. Our built-in quality assurance measures in our Online Home-Study Course thoroughly document and verify each candidate’s completion of all course required academic knowledge. This legal documentation better protects employers against legal negligence claims. Our Online Home-Study Course not only documents and verifies that the candidate successfully completed all course required academic training, it also saves the employer time and money by allowing the candidates to learn from home. Quality Assurance & Convenience!
Part-2 - Instructor-Led Training Class.
After your candidates successfully finish their Online Home-Study Course, they will be thoroughly prepared to effectively participate in the Instructor-Led Training Class. Given that the candidates have already mastered all course required academic knowledge in the Online Home-Study Course, the candidates’ quality of participation and learning will be significantly enhanced, while the required training time will be greatly reduced to about 12.0 hours — again saving the employer time and money! For your convenience, the Instructor-Led Training Class will be conducted by professional instructors at your facility on the dates you reserve.
Lifeguard-Pro certified instructors train your staff at your facility, so that your staff can be trained in the environment in which they will be working. Training at your job site and practicing your facility’s Emergency Action Plan and Standard Operating Procedures undoubtedly make your swimming area safer. We believe it is simply a poor risk management solution to employ safety staff (i.e., Lifeguards, WATER SAFETY SWM INSTRUCTORs, CPR & First Aid employees) who have been generically trained at a foreign location by an unknown (possibly volunteer) Instructor. Remember, the quality of your staff’s safety training can be the difference between life and death for your patrons. Quality safety training saves lives and protects your business from lawsuits!
Better Legal Protection.
Employers can rest assured that all your employees’ online training activities are tracked and recorded for your benefit to better protect you in the event of a Wrongful Death or Personal Injury lawsuit against the employer. In the event of a lawsuit against your facility, you will likely be required to provide extensive documentation detailing your precise staff training to prove that your staff was properly trained and certified in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, rules, insurance policies, and the published training requirements of your certification company. Our competitor does NOT precisely document the training provided to candidates, like Lifeguard-Pro. This failure can create a crippling legal problem for you. Failure to precisely document your staff academic knowledge and training can create a hazard to your patrons, legal liability to you, and even put your facility out of business!
Fortunately for you, all Lifeguard-Pro courses require every certification candidate to turn every page of each textbook, answer approximately two questions per page, view every video from start to finish, and answer every exam question with a total 90% correct score or higher. And, we document all of it in your candidates’ records so that you can prove that your staff was meticulously trained to comply with industry standards, regulatory requirements, insurance policy obligations, and the published training requirements of Lifeguard-Pro.
Lifeguard-Pro was specifically designed to better protect your facility in the event of a Wrongful Death or Personal Injury lawsuit. We thoroughly document your staff training to better protect your legally. Don’t let poor quality safety training documentation jeopardize the continued existence of your facility. Let our experience be your benefit!
Ignorance is Not a Legal Justification.
Most employers don’t know they may be legally ordered to provide documentary proof of all academic knowledge and skills taught to their staff during their staff’s safety training and certification process. Most employers discover that they should have legally documented the safety training and certification process only after a court has order them to produce records that they do not have. Let Lifeguard-Pro protect you with thoroughly documented staff training!
Still have questions? Don’t worry.
Give our friendly customer service team a call.
We’ll answer all your questions over the phone and even make your group reservation for you.
We’re available to assist you from 9am-9pm ET, 7-days a week.
Located Outside of the USA? International clients and candidates can call, chat or text us for FREE from anywhere in the world. Contact us on Skype where our username is LIFEGUARD-PRO.ORG .