Certified Pool Operator Certification Classes
Course Descriptions. The definition of all certification courses sold by Lifeguard-Pro, its employees, contractors, affiliates, authorized service representatives, instructors, or agents are published on this website webpage; and, all purchases of these certification courses from Lifeguard-Pro are subject to these certification course definitions published on this website.
Type of Good. The Lifeguard-Pro Home-study course is a non-tangible good (digital academic testing program) offered only online.
Delivery. The home-study course, and all copyrighted, proprietary and valuable materials contained therein are deemed delivered by Lifeguard-Pro to the buyer once Lifeguard-Pro emails or otherwise provides the buyer with the buyer’s purchased username & password to access the contents of the home-study course.
Irrevocable Sale. Once the buyer uses their purchased username & password to login to Lifeguard-Pro to access the Lifeguard-Pro home-study course to view, use or access the home-study course or any of the contained copyrighted, proprietary or valuable materials contained therein, the buyer is no longer entitled to any refund from Lifeguard-Pro. No refund can be issued because copyrighted, proprietary and valuable materials are held to market value and worth. Once the buyer has read, viewed, used or accessed the copyrighted, proprietary and/or valuable materials contained in the home-study course, Lifeguard-Pro cannot reclaim that value it provided to the buyer. Consequently, Lifeguard cannot issue any refunds to the buyer once the buyer logs into the Lifeguard-Pro home-study course using their purchased username & password.
Possible Refund Exceptions. We realize that exceptional circumstances can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply. Therefore, we will consider granting refunds in the following instances.
- Non-Delivery of the Product: Due to some email issues of your e-mail service provider or your own mail server you might not successfully receive a physical delivery or e-mail delivery from us. In this case, you must contact us within 3 calendar days from the date of purchase, so that we can provide you with assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted in writing to Lifeguard-Pro via email within 3 calendar days from the date of purchase. Otherwise, the product will be considered to have been successfully physically delivered and/or electronically delivered.
- Technical Malfunction: It is possible that you may experience technical malfunctions inside the Lifeguard-Pro home-study course; such as problems associated with downloading files, opening files, saving files, viewing materials, or operating functions. If you experience one of these technical malfunctions within the Lifeguard-Pro home-study course, you must submit your claim within 3 days to Lifeguard-Pro via email, so that we can cure the malfunction for you. If you do not contact us within 3 days of your purchase, you agree that we may construe your silence as proof that you have successfully downloaded, opened, saved, and operated all files and functions to which you are entitled pursuant to your purchase of the Lifeguard-Pro home-study course; as such, you will have no further right of redress or refund for a technical malfunction issue. Failure to request assistance from Lifeguard-Pro for technical malfunction issues within 3 calendar days after purchase will result in a refund and exchange decline.
- Major Product Defects: Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted to Lifeguard-Pro to review and confirm that the product delivered is defective. We reserve the right to rectify the error or defect by fixing or replacing the defective product within 7 calendar days after the customer has notified us of the defect in writing via email. If any product defect is confirmed by Lifeguard-Pro, and we fail to correct it within 7 calendar days from the date of the initial complaint email provided by the customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full. Alternatively, at customer’s request, Lifeguard-Pro will replace the product with a less or similar value product. Be advised that temporary remote access to your server or computer may be requested by our technicians to identify and fix the possible issues with our products on your server and/or computer. Failure to provide such access within 3 calendar days of our request may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to your sever or computer for 7 calendar days after our request will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
- Product Not-as-Described: Such issues must be submitted in writing via email to Lifeguard-Pro within 3 calendar days from the date of the purchase. Customer must provide clear and convincing evidence proving that the purchased course is not as it is described in the course description published on this website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes will not be not appropriate cause for a refund. Course descriptions are conveniently available for customer review on this website. The customer is required to thoroughly review a course’s written description prior to purchasing the course, that course description details what the course includes, does not include, and requires; as well as, the course price, and limitations of the course certification. Please keep in mind, we are accountable and responsible for delivering to the customer only what is included in the Course Description published on this website.
- Instructor-Led Training Not Included: Lifeguard-Pro provides only the online home-study course, associated record-keeping, and issuance of certification cards to candidates who prove that they have satisfied all course requirements. Lifeguard-Pro does not provide any instructor-led training. All course required instructor-led training is offered by independent, third-party, authorized service providers (Instructors). Lifeguard-Pro does not endorse, recommend, employ, contract or control any of these independent, third-party providers. Lifeguard-Pro is in no way responsible for the acts, errors, omissions or representations of any of these third-party providers. Buyer agrees to hold Lifeguard-Pro, its employees, contractors, and authorized representatives legally harmless from any acts, errors, omissions and representations made by any of these independent, third-party, authorized service providers (Instructors). Failure of any of these third-party providers to deliver products and/or services in a satisfactory fashion will not entitle a Lifeguard-Pro customer to any refund of the home-study course. Lifeguard-Pro is not responsible for providing any course required instructor-led training to the buyer. Lifeguard-Pro is only responsible for providing the online home-study course to the customer, which is the only product that a customer can buy from Lifeguard-Pro.
- Incompatible Software or Hardware: Lifeguard-Pro does not bear any responsibility and therefore will not grant any refund, return or exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with the buyer’s computer, tablet or cellphone. Buyer’s might install some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions, firewalls, anti-virus programs, less popular browsers, etc.) which can interfere with the operation of the Lifeguard-Pro home-study course. Our home-study course is designed to function properly on Apple desktop/laptop computers and Microsoft desktop/laptop using as an internet browser, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer. We do not guarantee that our home-study course is fully compatible with any other third-party programs, software or computers, and we do not provide support for third-party applications or hardware. However, as a courtesy, if you have a hardware or software problem accessing your purchased Lifeguard-Pro home-study course, you may contact Lifeguard-Pro for assistance; but, their assistance on third-party software or hardware issues is purely a courtesy and provided with no guarantees.
- Right to Cure. The customer agrees to email all customer product complaints to Lifeguard-Pro before initiating any charge-back and afford Lifeguard-Pro 14 calendar days to repair or replace the product. To provide expeditious product delivery, Lifeguard-Pro may deliver the repaired or replaced product to the customer via email attachment or valid download link. Lifeguard-Pro is always eager to assist you and deliver professional support in a timely manner.
PAYMENT REFUND OF INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING CLASS
Course Descriptions. The definition of all certification courses sold by Lifeguard-Pro, its employees, contractors, affiliates, authorized service representatives, instructors, or agents are published on this website and, all purchases of these certification courses from Lifeguard-Pro are subject to these certification course definitions published on this website.
Type of Good. The Lifeguard-Pro instructor-led training classes are services which are not provided by Lifeguard-Pro. Rather, the Lifeguard-Pro instructor-led training classes are provided by Lifeguard-Pro certified instructors acting as independent, third-party, authorized service providers. Consequently, the customer agrees that the customer will legally hold harmless Lifeguard-Pro, its employees, owners, operators, shareholders, or agents for any and all acts, errors, omissions, and representations of the instructor-led training instructor before, during or after the instructor-led training instructor provides the purchased instructor-led training classes to the customer.
Delivery. The Lifeguard-Pro instructor-led training class includes an instructor-led training class provided at the location, date and time reserved in writing by the customer and approved in writing by Lifeguard-Pro and/or the instructor-led training instructor. The instructor-led training class is deemed to be fully delivered, when the instructor-led training instructor arrives at the reserved location on the reserved date and time, and the instructor-led training instructor conducts the instructor-led training class that the customer purchased. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to ensure that all the customer’s Lifeguard-Pro certification course candidates participate in the purchased instructor-led training class. If one or more of the customer’s Lifeguard-Pro certification candidate’s fail to participate in the purchased instructor-led training class at the reserved location on the reserved date and time, neither the customer nor the candidate(s) are entitled to any refund or rescheduled instructor-led training class. The customer and/or candidate(s) that failed to attend the purchased instructor-led training class at the reserved location on the reserved date and time may request the instructor-led training instructor to conduct an additional instructor-led training class for an additional fee to which the customer and/or candidate(s), and the instructor-led training instructor agree.
Irrevocable Sale. Because there are travel, administrative, and other costs associated with an instructor-led training instructor traveling to the customer’s reserved location on the reserved date and time, and conducting the purchased instructor-led training class, neither a customer nor candidate(s) are entitled to any refund nor rescheduling of the instructor-led training class.
Possible Refund Exceptions. We realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the service purchased. Therefore, we will consider granting refunds in the following instances.
- 72-Hour Cancellation Notice. The customer and/or candidate(s) notified Lifeguard-Pro and/or the instructor-led training instructor in writing at least 72-hours in advance of their reserved instructor-led training class that the customer and/or candidate(s) were cancelling the reserved instructor-led training class in its entirety. In this case, the customer or candidate(s) are entitled to a full refund of all instructor-led training fees. The customer nor candidate(s) will be entitled to any refund for their purchased Lifeguard-Pro home-study course(s). The customer and/or candidate(s) will be entitled to renegotiate a new purchase of a new instructor-led training class. However, the same price and benefits of the cancelled instructor-led training class might not apply to any new or rescheduled instructor-led training class.
- Instructor Did Not Provide Training. The instructor-led training instructor was unable or unwilling to provide the purchased instructor-led training class to the customer and/or candidate(s) on the reserved date.
Two-Part Training Classes
Complete your certification course in two easy parts.
Part 1 - Home Study Course
Complete your comprehensive, online Home-Study Course in the comfort and convenience of your own home, while working at your own pace. Stop and start as often as you like. Ultra-Convenient!
Part 2 - Instructor-Led Training
After completing your home-study course, we’ll connect you with a local instructor so you can participate in your instructor-led, physical skills training class. Then you’re certified!
Employers : Reserve Your Staff Safety Training Now
>> Lifeguard >> Water Safety Swim Instructor >> CPR & First Aid >> CPO
Tell us which certification courses you need for your staff, and the training date you desire. We’ll send professional instructors to your facility to conduct your staff certification training on the date you reserved. It’s that easy!
Make One of Your Staff an Instructor
Alternatively, make one of your staff a Lifeguard Instructor, Water Safety Swim Instructor Trainer, or CPR & First Aid Instructor so you can conduct your own training. You’ll gain total control over your required safety training and slash your prices by up to 86%. It’s our most popular option, and it is so much easier than you think.
Why Employers Choose Us
Our certification training program has so many upgraded benefits; it’s a true game-changer: lowest price guarantee, super-easy scheduling, ultra-convenient training options, superior quality assurance, industry-leading legal liability protection, highly experienced professional instructors, online modernized student courses, personalized customer services, and so much more!