Since Lifeguard-Pro.org is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a Lifeguard-Pro customer you are responsible for understanding this principle upon purchasing any item from this website.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- Non-delivery of the product: due to some postal mailing or email issues of your e-mail service provider or your own mail server you might not successfully receive a physical delivery or e-mail delivery from us. In this case, you must contact us within 3 calendar days from the date of purchase or postal mail delivery, so that we can provide you with assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted in writing to our Technical Support Department at info@Lifeguard-Pro.org within 3 calendar days from the date of purchase or postal mail delivery. Otherwise the product will be considered to have been successfully physically delivered and/or electronically downloaded;
- Download and unzipping issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product or its unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to our Technical Support Department at info@Lifeguard-Pro.org within 3 calendar days after purchase. If you do not properly contact us within this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a “download" or "unzipping" issue reason. Failure to request assistance from our Technical Support Department (info@Lifeguard-Pro.org) for downloading or unzipping issues within 3 calendar days after purchase may result in a refund and exchange decline;
- Major product defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted to our Technical Support Department at info@Lifeguard-Pro.org for our Technical Support Department to review and confirm that the product delivered is defective. We reserve the right to rectify the error or defect by replacing the defective product within 7 calendar days after the customer has notified us of the defect in writing. If any product defect is confirmed by our Technical Support Department and we fail to correct it within 7 calendar days from the date of the initial complaint letter provided by a customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full. Alternatively, at customer’s request, Lifeguard-Pro will replace the product with less or similar value product. Be advised that temporary remote access to your server or computer may be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix the possible issues with our products on your server and/or computer. Failure to provide such access within 3 calendar days of our request may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to your sever or computer for 7 calendar days after our request will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
- Product not-as-described: such issues must be submitted in writing to our Technical Support Department (info@Lifeguard-Pro.org) within 3 calendar days from the date of the purchase or postal mail delivery. Customer must provide clear and convincing evidence proving that the purchased product is not as it is described in the product description on this website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes will not be not honored. Product descriptions are available for customer review on this website. The customer is expected to thoroughly review a product's description prior to purchasing the product, that description details exactly what is included in the product purchase. We are accountable and responsible for delivering to the customer only what is included in the Product Description.
- In-person training not included: In-person certification course training and/or additional services are not offered by Lifeguard-Pro, but rather offered by third-party providers (instructors). Failure of any of these third-party providers to deliver products and/or services in a satisfactory fashion will not give rise to grounds for a Lifeguard-Pro customer to request a refund, chargeback or exchange of any Lifeguard-Pro products or services that the Lifeguard-Pro customer purchased from Lifeguard-Pro on this website. Lifeguard-Pro is only responsible for providing the customer with the Lifeguard-Pro products and/or services that the customer purchased from Lifeguard-Pro on this website as those products and/or services are described in the Product Description on this website.
- Incompatible software or hardware: Lifeguard-Pro does not bear any responsibility and therefore will not grant any refund, return or exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in that product's Product Description on this website. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs, software or computers, and we do not provide support for third-party applications or hardware.
- Right to cure. The customer agrees to email all customer product complaints to our Technical Support Department at info@Lifeguard-Pro.org before initiating any chargeback, and afford Lifeguard-Pro 14 calendar days to repair or replace the product. To provide expeditious product delivery, Lifeguard-Pro may deliver the repaired or replaced product to the customer via email attachment or valid download link. Our Technical Support Department is always eager to assist you and deliver professional support in a timely manner.
Thank you for purchasing our products.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our products and/or services, you should contact us prior to purchasing any of our products and/or services.
Please allow up to 24 hours for our Technical Support Team to get back to you regarding your inquiry or problem.