Instructors Go to Your Facility on Date You Reserve!
Lifeguard-Pro certified instructors, functioning as independent, third-party, authorized service providers, will conduct your group safety training at your facility on the date you reserve.
Saves Employers TIME & MONEY
The Lifeguard-Pro training format saves employers a considerable amount of time and money, while ensuring the highest quality professional rescue training.
- We provide your group or staff with all of the academic materials in advance in the form of an online home-study course, so your group can properly prepare for the course required in-person training session on their own time.
- All group members will be encouraged to successfully complete the online home-study course prior to attending the course required in-person training session.
- When the Lifeguard-Pro certified instructors, functioning as independent, third-party, authorized service providers arrive at your facility, your group will be thoroughly prepared to effectively participate in the course required in-person training session.
- Only the minimum amount of employee on-the-clock time is required to complete the group safety training.
Try us. You’ll love this training format!
Available Certification Courses
We offer all of the following certification courses:
- Lifeguard (all Lifeguard courses)
- Lifeguard Add-On (all add-on Lifeguard courses)
- Lifeguard Re-Certification / Renewal
- Lifeguard Instructor
- Water Safety Instructor (WSI)
- Water Safety Instructor (WSI) Re-Certification / Renewal
- Water Safety Instructor (WSI) Trainer
- Basic Water Safety
- CPR (all CPR & AED courses)
- CPR Instructor
- First Aid
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- First Aid and Blood Bourne Pathogens Instructor
To Review the details, benefits, and prices of our group courses, click here: GROUP COURSES.
TRAINING at YOUR FACILITY on the DATE YOU RESERVE
|ONLINE HOME-STUDY COURSE & ONE-DAY IN-PERSON TRAINING|
Quality Assurance Pledge: To best protect swimmers from unnecessary injuries and death, and to safeguard you and your employers from crippling negligence lawsuits, Lifeguard-Pro established the new higher standard in Lifeguard training by requiring all Lifeguard certifications to be renewed annually. Only by annual re-certification training can Lifeguard-Pro ensure that every Lifeguard keeps his/her lifesaving knowledge fresh and his/her rescue skills sharp. Be better prepared. Be better trained. Be a Lifeguard-Pro professional rescuer. Enroll now.
Release of Liability: No Lifeguard-Pro Lifeguard certification of any kind is a license to practice medicine outside of the scope of practice, provide occupational medical advice, or teach lifesaving, first aid, AED or CPR. The bearer of any Lifeguard-Pro certification (“Cardholder”) is solely liable for all of his/her actions and does not hold Lifeguard-Pro, any of its instructors, employees, or agents responsible for his/her acts, omissions, negligence, battery, or breach of duty. Furthermore, Lifeguard-Pro does not guarantee, warrant, or endorse the products or services of any firm, organization, person or Cardholder. Lifeguard-Pro certification is a certificate of course completion that indicates the cardholder has satisfactorily met the specific requirements of the specific course on that date, but it is not a guarantee of competency, accuracy, or any particular result. Information about certificates is provided by the cardholder, and Lifeguard-Pro is not responsible for any incorrect or outdated information about cardholders. Lifeguard-Pro does not assume any duty to the public for the services, acts or omissions of Cardholders, or for any information about Cardholders or any other person or entity participating in or receiving professional services from Cardholder. Lifeguard-Pro shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, claim, or otherwise, whether an action in contract or tort and shall further not be liable for any lost profits, or direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind, including without limitation attorney’s fees and expenses. A Lifeguard-Pro certification is in no way a guarantee of employment or employability, nor is it a promise that it will satisfy the employment requirements or standards of every employer or satisfy the legal requirements for employment in every jurisdiction. Prior to purchase, buyer must confirm with prospective employer and appropriate government authority that Lifeguard-Pro certification is satisfactory for buyer to work as a Lifeguard at his/her desired place of employment.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: The terms and conditions of sale of all Lifeguard-Pro certification courses are set forth on the Terms & Conditions page of this website. These terms & conditions are legally binding and strictly govern the terms and conditions of all purchases from Lifeguard-Pro, Lifeguard-Pro.org, its employees, authroized representatives, authorized service providers, and authorizedd agents. As a buyer, it is your responsiblility to understand the terms and conditions of sale of the Lifeguard-Pro good or service you are considering before you purchase it.