ARC Instructors are Switching to Lifeguard-Pro. Everyday more and more American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructors are leaving the old ARC Lifeguard Training certification program of yester-year, and joining forces with the new International Leader in Lifeguard Training—Lifeguard-Pro.org.
As an ARC Lifeguard Instructor, Lifeguard-Pro can easily cross you over to become a Lifeguard-Pro/American Heart Association Instructor.
There are many, many benefits to becoming a Lifeguard-Pro/American Heart Association Instructor.
But, don’t take our word for it.
"Lifeguard-Pro is Preferred by Manhy ARC Lifeguard Instructors"
Read It for Yourself. Below are the reasons that our former ARC Lifeguard Instructors site as the reasons why they prefer teaching the Lifeguard-Pro program over the ARC program:
(1) More profitable for the Lifeguard Instructor (After all, you are conducting a business)
(2) No out-of-pocket cost for Lifeguard books and materials (It is less expensive for you to host classes)
(3) Internationally accepted certifications (You can teach across the country and around the world)
(4) Not limited to local ARC jurisdiction (You are conducting a business and as such, you can teach across the country and around the globe)
(5) Faster processing of Lifeguard certification cards (Lifeguard-Pro processes and delivers the certification cards for you)
"Lifeguard-Pro Replaces the Old Lifeguard Programs of Yester-Year"
(6) Online Temporary Lifeguard certifications cards (Temporary Certifications are promptly generated online by Lifeguard-Pro for you)
(7) International online database for Lifeguard certification verification (Verify your student’s certification from anywhere in the world)
(8) Annual renewal of Lifeguard certifications (Better student training and more frequent renewal courses for Instructors)
(9) American Heart Association CPR & First Aid certifications (All Lifeguard-Pro Instructors are also American Heart Association CPR & First Aid Instructors)
(10) Lifeguard-Pro certifications are valid for more than just Lifeguarding pools of 6’ depth or less (Lifeguard-Pro offers 6 different Specialty Lifeguard certification courses to ensure that our Lifeguards are properly trained for their chosen work environment)
"Lifeguard-Pro & American Heart Association -- Unbeatable"
(11) Specialty Lifeguard course: Shallow Water Lifeguard Course (5’ depth or less)
(12) Specialty Lifeguard course: Swimming Pool Lifeguard course (12’ depth or less)
(13) Specialty Lifeguard course: Deep Water Lifeguard course (20’ depth or less)(Lifeguard-Pro offers the only Deep Water (Diving Wells & Deep Pools) Lifeguard course in the country)
(14) Specialty Lifeguard course: Water Park Lifeguard course
(15) Specialty Lifeguard course: Waterfront Lifeguard course
"More Specialty Lifeguard Courses than ARC"
(16) Specialty Lifeguard course: Youth Camp Lifeguard course (Lifeguard-Pro offers the only Youth Camp Lifeguard certification in the country)
(17) Lifeguard-Pro refers 100% of our paying customers to the local instructors for in-person training (Lifeguard-Pro directs students seeking in-person training to local instructors in their area)
(18) Lifeguard-Pro promotes our Lifeguard Instructor services onlines (Lifeguard-Pro promotes our Instructors that are most active—we share in your success)
(19) Lifeguard Instructors do NOT have to teach the academics portion of course (Ensures better quality assurance and requires much less instructor time committment)
(20) Lifeguard Instructors ONLY teach physical skills (Ensures better quality training, more focused training, and requires much less instructor time committment)
(21) Lifeguard Instructor in-person training requirement is much shorter (Significantly increases our Instructor per hour rate of compensation)
(22) Only students that have fully completed all Lifeguard academic requirements may attend in-person training (No longer do Instructors have to teach to unprepared, unmotivated, and disinterested students)
(23) Lifeguard Instructors do NOT have to process certification paperwork for students (Lifeguard-Pro does the administrative work for our Instructors, so they can spend more time teaching and conducting their business)
(24) Lifeguard Instructors may teach American Heart Association CPR & First Aid courses (Not only do our Instructors teach Lifeguard-Pro courses, they can also teach American Heart Association CPR & First Aid courses -- the Gold Standard for CPR & First Aid)
(25) Our CPR & First Aid courses are universally accepted, unlike ARC (American Heart Association certifications are accepted universally as the World Leader in CPR & First Aid)
"Lifeguard-Pro Instructors Teach Across the Country and Around the Globe"
(26) Lifeguard Instructors can conduct courses across the country and around the globe (Our Instructors are granted more teaching and travel opportunities to conduct their business)
(27) Students are academically tested much more comprehensively (Students are better prepared when they meet their Lifeguard Instructor – that makes the Instructor’s job much easier)
(28) Students are trained more comprehensively (Lifeguard Instructors take pride in creating the best Lifeguards in the industry)
(29) More efficient course administration (Lifeguard-Pro eliminates the time-wasting buracracy, and handles all of the course administration tasks for you, leaving you with more time to conduct your business)
(30) Better Lifeguard Instructor customer service and support (Our Instructors are held in high regard and we share in their success)
"Lifeguard-Pro Instructors are Professionals and Earn More"
(31) Higher quality of education teaching standards (We employ the American Heart Association international teaching standards)
(32) Student Liability Release Waivers to protect Lifeguard Instructors from law suits (Lifeguard-Pro better protects its Instructors)
(33) Student Assumption of Risk Waivers to protect Lifeguard Instructors from law suits (Lifeguard-Pro better protects its Instructors)
(34) Student Oath of Responsibility to ensure cardholder professionalism, and protect Lifeguard Instructors from law suits (Lifeguard-Pro better protects its instructors)
(35) Students pay the Lifeguard Instructor directly (Instructors have unparalled autonomy in scheduling and hosting courses)
"Lifeguard-Pro Eliminates the Administrative Burden for Instructors"
(36) University-Style Home-Study course prepares students to effectively participate in Instructor lead in-person training session (Students love the Lifeguard-Pro home-study program, and it decreases the workload on our Lifeguard Instructors)
(37) Lifeguard Instructors do NOT need the Administrator of their local chapter to approve the Instructor’s in-person training sessions in advance (Instructors are NOT limited in when and where they can host courses -- our Instructors are independent and autonomous)
(38) Lifeguard Instructors do NOT have to fill out and deliver certification cards to students (Lifeguard-Pro does it for you, saving you time and money -- letting you focus on conducting your business)
(39) Lifeguard Instructors can reduce their student certification costs as they increase their annual number of student certifications (The more you teach, the less expensive each certification is for you)
(40) The Lifeguard-Pro Lifeguard course includes everything the ARC course includes, plus more! (Instructors can rest assured that the Lifeguard-Pro course includes all information included in the ARC course, plus so much more, including 6 Specialty Lifeguard courses!)
"Lifeguard-Pro Gives You Customers"
Ready to become a Lifeguard-Pro Lifeguard Instructor?
Let’s get started!
Call: 954-607-2282 - Web: www.Lifeguard-Pro.org
“America’s Leader in Water Safety & Rescue”