(1) You Gain Control Over Staff Hiring.
When Resort Managers are Lifeguard Instructors, managers can now find the very best, most reliable and responsible employee applicants, and easily train those outstanding employee applicants to become fully certified Lifeguards, who are capable of safely supervising your resort pools and patrons.
(2) Stop Overpaying Lifeguards.
We all know that when something is scarce, it generally costs more. That principle is true with Lifeguards. Because employee applicants with valid Lifeguard certification are often scarce, Resorts often are forced to overpay for Lifeguards applicants to encourage them to apply for the Resort job. But, when Resort Management are Lifeguard Instructors, you will never have a shortage of Lifeguards because you can "make" your own Lifeguards at will!
"America's Choice in Lifeguard Certification"
(3) Stop Paying Outrageous Fees to Employment Agencies.
Because it is so difficult to find certified Lifeguard employee applicants, often times Resort Managers are forced to pay outrageous fees to Employment Leasing Companies and Job Placement Agencies. When Resort Managers are Lifeguard Instructors, hiring outstanding employee applicants and training them to be Lifeguards is a snap!
(4) Stop Being Forced to Hire from Small Group of Certified Lifeguard Applicants.
When Resort Managers are Lifeguard Instructors, no longer do you have to hire employees from only that tiny group of certified Lifeguard employee applicants. Now, you can hire almost any responsible and reliable individual and quickly and easily train and certify that individual as a Shallow Water Lifeguard. The result? Unlimited employee applicants, and a better, more reliable, and responsible staff member who has been trained to precisely satisfy your resort's high standards.
"Preferred by Resorts Around the World"
(5) Stop Over Paying for Over-Qualified Lifeguards.
Most Resorts only have swimming pools of 5 feet depth or less, and yet they are forced to hire Lifeguards that are over-qualified to work in such a shallow Resort pool. Because certified Lifeguards are scare, Resorts often are forced to hire Ocean, Waterfront, and Deep Water Lifeguards to supervise their shallow water Resort pool. Consequently, the Resort is obligated to over pay the over-qualified Lifeguards. However, when Resort Managers are Lifeguard Instructors, they can easily train employee Lifeguard applicants only to the precise standards that are required to safely supervise the Resort pools and patrons. No longer will you have to hire and over pay for over-qualified Ocean, Waterfront, and Deep Water Lifeguard applicants to supervise your Resort's shallow water pools!
(6) Stop Creating a Hazard.
Just because a Lifeguard possess a Lifeguard certification, it does not mean that the individual is responsible, reliable or will be a good employee. Many individuals with a Lifeguard certification card are indeed irresponsible, unreliable, and even incapable of lifeguarding well. These types of individuals, when entrusted with guarding your Resort's pools and patrons create a hazard and legal liability to your Resort. Don't be fooled into thinking that a certification card means the cardholder will be a good, responsible or reliable employee. Instead, let Resort Management evaluate the employee applicant during Shallow Water Lifeguard training designed specifically for your Resort needs.
"Helping Resorts Manage Aquatic Facilities for Over 30 Years"
(7) Stop Creating a Legal Liability.
Just because a Lifeguard possess a Lifeguard certification, it does not mean that the individual is responsible, reliable or even a capable Lifeguard. Many individuals with a Lifeguard certification card are indeed irresponsible, unreliable, and even incapable of lifeguarding well. These types of individuals, when entrusted with guarding your Resort's pools and patrons create a hazard and legal liability to your Resort. Don't be fooled into thinking that a certification card means the cardholder will be a good, responsible or reliable employee. Instead, let Resort Management evaluate the employee applicant during Shallow Water Lifeguard training designed specifically for your Resort needs.
(8) Increase Pool of Job Applicants. When Resort Managers are also Lifeguard Instructors, no longer will you have to choose employees from the whatever quality applicants that walk in your door. Now, you can promote from within your Resort. You will be able to promote and train almost any responsible and reliable employee to become a Shallow Water Lifeguard. This way, you can be assured that your lifeguarding staff comprises only individuals that have proven themselves to be responsible and reliable.
"The Best Friend of the Resort Recreation Manager"
(9) Generate Revenue. When Resort Managers are Lifeguard Instructors they can generate extra revenue for the Aquatics Department by charging course tuition fees to: (1) Lifeguard applicants seeking a Lifeguard certification course; (2) Current Lifeguard staff for Lifeguard re-certification courses; and, even (3) Resort staff that need CPR & First Aid certification courses. Imagine that, an Aquatic Department that actually generates revenue, rather than exhaust it!
(10) Increase Quality of Safety Training. When a Resort relies on unknown, outside Lifeguard Instructors to train the Resort lifesaving staff, the result far from guarantees good employees and a well trained safety staff. But, when Resort Management trains and evaluates the Resort lifeguarding staff, you can be guaranteed that the result will be good employees and a well trained safety staff best capable of supervising your Resort and your patrons.
Lifeguard-Pro is The Solution.
Contact Lifeguard-Pro.org to train your Resort Managers to become fully certified Lifeguard Instructors. The majority of the course is online, and can be completed during non-working hours. You can study in the comfort and convenience of your own home, and work at your own pace.
When you are finished with your online academic requirements, join us at your facility for 1-3 days of in-person training. Don't worry, you don't need to be a strong swimmer to be a Lifeguard Instructor. You just need to know how to properly train and evaluate Lifeguard candidates.
After your Lifeguard Instructor training is complete, our friendly professional Lifeguard-Pro staff is always here to help you, guide you, and answer your questions.
Join all of the other Resorts that save money and produce a better safety team by training their own Lifeguard staff.
Call us now: 954-607-2282 Website: www.Lifeguard-Pro.com
Lifeguard Courses: Shallow Water - Swimming Pool - Deep Pool - Water Park - Waterfront - Youth Camp