(2) Reduces Employers' Legal Liability. Just because a Lifeguard possess a lifeguard certification, it does not mean that the individual is responsible, reliable or even a capable Lifeguard. Many individuals with a lifeguard certification card are indeed irresponsible, unreliable, and even incapable of lifeguarding well. These types of individuals, when entrusted with guarding your facility's swimming areas and patrons create a hazard and legal liability to your facility. Don't be fooled into thinking that a certification card means the cardholder will be a good, responsible or reliable employee.
Lifeguard-Pro lifeguards are the only lifeguards in the industry that must sign an "Oath of Responsibility" agreeing to conduct themselves in a professional and responsible manner at all times while on the job. Lifeguard-Pro informs it's cardholders that Lifeguard-Pro reserves the right to revoke any Lifeguard-Pro cardholder's certification for unprofessional, reckless or negligent conduct while serving as a lifeguard. If a lifeguard acts so as to create an unnecessary risk to an aquatic facility or hazard to patrons, the employer may report the unacceptable conduct to Lifeguard-Pro for review. Holding the lifeguards accountable for their conduct helps assure employers that their lifeguards will behave professionally and responsible.
An employer may easily report unacceptable lifeguard behavior to Lifeguard-Pro by visiting www.Lifeguard-Pro.org and selecting VERIFY CERTIFICATION. On that page, with a few simple keystrokes, the employer can report the actions of the lifeguard who is creating unnecessary risks or hazards.
Lifeguard-Pro Provides Better Risk Management
(3) Increases Quality of Safety Training. Lifeguard-Pro instructors utilize the most advanced teaching methods to GUARANTEE the highest quality academic experience for every student. The Student Manual intentionally does NOT include photos to prevent students from skimming the vital textbook content. The Student Exams require lifeguard candidates to respond to approximately 1-2 questions per page to prevent candidates from skimming only the important academic material. Lifeguard-Pro academic standards require candidates to complete all exam questions with a 90% or higher correct score BEFORE candidates are allowed to attend any in-person training. So, when a candidate attends in-person training, Lifeguard-Pro GUARANTEES that the candidate has actually READ and UNDERSTOOD all of the necessary information to properly safeguard patrons and minimize the liability to the employer.
The Lifeguard-Pro lifeguard certification course content and required physical skills include all the knowledge and skills included in the American Red Cross Lifeguard Training Course, and much, much more. As an employer, you can rest assured that your employee lifeguard has been exposed to the similiar knowledge and training of the American Red Cross Lifeguard Training Course and much more vital safety training.
For CPR & First Aid, Lifeguard-Pro only teaches the American Heart Association universally accepted CPR & First Aid certification courses. American Heart Association is the undisputed world leader in CPR & First Aid. Lifeguard-Pro maintains the highest standards in the entire lifeguard industry.
Employers should not settle for the minimum approved level of safety training. Employers want the best employee safety training for their facility--that is why employers prefer Lifeguard-Pro.
Lifeguard-Pro Provides Superior Safety Training
(4) Nationally Recognized Lifeguard Training Program. Lifeguard-Pro is a long established, nationally recognized, professional rescue training agency. It is a trusted leader in the Lifeguard training industry. Its national Lifeguard training and certification program has been developed from years of real-life, professional rescue experience in and around the water.
The Lifeguard-Pro professional lifeguard training program complies with all of the American and international lifeguard standards and procedures. But, Lifeguard-Pro goes well beyond the minimum acceptable standard. It also teaches the most effective and leading-edge lifeguard skills and practices to ensure that its lifeguards are always better prepared to prevent and respond to emergencies. All of Lifeguard-Pro's CPR, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens certification courses fully comply with all international American Heart Association standards and procedures.
Lifeguard-Pro gives employers a superior lifeguard training program of unparalleled quality!
Raising the National Lifeguard Training Standard
(5) Online International Certification Database—Verify Card Status & Authenticity. Lifeguard-Pro leads the Lifeguard industry with our online international certification verification database. Governments, health departments, employers, and cardholders love that they can, from anywhere in the world, immediately and conveniently verify the status and authenticity of any certification card issued by Lifeguard-Pro. Simply visit Lifeguard-Pro.org and select "Verify Certification". Then enter in the unique number on the certification card, and instantly verify a cardholder’s name, certification(s), and card expiration date(s).
Our online international certification database eliminates the employers’ administrative burden of verifying lifeguard certifications, and significantly reduces the employers’ liability from lapsed and fraudulent certification cards. The Lifeguard-Pro Lifeguard Certification Training Program was designed to better protect the employer and it's patrons.
Lifeguard-Pro an Innovator in Aquatic Risk Management
(6) Employs Internationally Approved Rescue Training Procedures. Lifeguard-Pro is a national recognized Lifeguard training program that satisfies American Heart Association internationally approved professional rescue training requirements. Our adherence to approved international professional rescue standards makes our lifeguard training program the new worldwide standard, and a vast global improvement over yester-year’s basic lifeguard training programs. That is why governments, employers and Lifeguards around the world choose Lifeguard-Pro as the solution for their aquatic safety needs.
Lifeguard-Pro is widely respected as the “International Leader in Water Safety & Rescue”. It undoubtedly raises the industry standard of Lifeguard training. It teaches the first University-Style Home-Study Program; incorporates the worldwide leading American Heart Association CPR & First Aid certification programs; continually updates and enhances its program based on HANDS-ON & REAL LIFE rescue and risk management experiences; employs lower student-to-insrtructor ratios; practices the only universally accepted rescue training protocol; created the first international online certification verification database to eliminate certification fraud, forgery, and lapses; enforces more comprehensive and demanding student academic requirements to ensure better trained lifeguards; includes liability release waivers built-in to the program to better protect employers, management, aquatic facilities, and Lifeguard Instructors; and, much, much more!
Lifeguard-Pro ensures the finest education for every student by employing a more comprehensive University-Style Home-Study Coure with a more demanding academic requirement. It enforces the American Heart Association international teaching standards for all of its certification courses, which exceeds the traditional standards used the old lifeguard certification company. Unlike the ARC program, Lifeguard-Pro does NOT permit its certification courses to be taught by volunteers. Lifeguard-Pro firmly believes volunteers should not be used to save money at the expense of saving lives.International Lifeguard Training & Certification Agency
(7) Praised as an International Leader. The Lifeguard-Pro professional rescue training program has improved upon and is now superior to old national Lifeguard training certification programs because it:
- Is based on years of real-life professional rescue experience;
- Incorporates the industry's first online University-Style Home-Study course for more effective, thorough and convenient learning;
- Offers more Specialty Lifeguard certification courses;
- Offers the first ever Youth Camp Specialty Lifeguard certification course to better protect our children;
- Allows lifesaving rescue training to only be conducted by professional rescuers to ensure the highest quality learning experience;
- Does not use layperson volunteers as instructors to save money;
- It complies with the American Heart Association international teaching standards for professional rescuers by restricting rescue training to smaller class sizes for a better learning experience;
- Employs a more comprehensive and extensive academic Water Safety Instructor (WSI) and Lifeguard training program for superior rescue training, and extends the duration of the old national Lifeguard certification courses and Water Safety Instructor (WSI) certification courses to provide more knowledge and practice to the students;
- Provides the industry's first student online database to verify the validity and authenticity of Water Safety Instructor (WSI), Swim Coach Safety Training, and Lifeguard certification cards to reduce the risk of cardholder fraud and forgery, which creates a grave and unacceptable liability to employers; and,
- Unlike the old national certification agencies, we strictly adhere to all of the American Heart Association international professional rescue training educational quality assurance rules to make sure that every student has been trained to satisfy the standards set forth by the world's undisputed leading source for professional rescue training--American Heart Association.
That is why students, employers, businesses, insurance companies and government agencies are moving away from the old Water Safety Instructor (WSI) certification courses and old Lifeguard certification courses and choosing the new, modernized, efficient, and exceedingly effective Lifeguard-Pro professional rescue training program.
Lifeguard Training Agency is Enhancing the International Lifeguarding Standard
(8) Lifeguard-Pro Offers More Advanced Specialty Rescue Training. Employers and students alike benefit from advanced Lifeguard specialty training. Lifeguard-Pro offers more Lifeguard training specialty courses (Swimming Pool, Shallow Pool, Deep Pool, Waterfront, Water Park, and Youth Camp) than any other nationally recognized Lifeguard training program. Lifeguard-Pro’s leading edge specialty training programs ensure that our Lifeguards are better trained and more capable of preventing and responding to emergencies in the aquatic environment in which they work.
America’s Favorite Choice in Lifeguard Certification