Nationally & Internationally Recognized
Lifeguard-Pro is nationally and internationally recognized. We offer Lifeguarding, Water Safety Swim Instructor, Basic Water Safety, CPR, and First Aid certification courses. We conveniently service all 50 U.S. states & 46 countries around the world -- so, wherever you are, we're nearby!
- Approved by the U.S. Navy for Worldwide Use. Lifeguard-Pro certifications are approved by the U.S. Navy for use around the world. If the U.S. Navy trusts us to train and safeguard their soldiers, shouldn't you?
- Accepted by the U.S. Military Bases around the World. Lifeguard-Pro certifications have been used to protect lives at U.S. Military Bases around the world. If the U.S. Military trusts us to train and safeguard their soldiers, shouldn't you?
- Accepted by the United Nations Multi-National Peace-Keeping Military Bases around the World. Lifeguard-Pro certifications have been used to protect the lives of international soldiers around the world. If the United Nations trusts us to train and safeguard their soldiers, shouldn't you?
- Accepted by U.S. States & U.S. Territories Across America. Lifeguard-Pro certifications are nationally recognized and accepted by U.S. states and U.S. territories across America. Lifeguard-Pro is the new world-leader in water safety & rescue!
- Accepted by Leading Youth Camp Organizations. We are a faorivte choice among America's youth camps because of our industry-leading and nationally & internationally recognized Lifeguard-Youth Camp supplemental certification course. We service youth camps from many of the largest and well-known national youth camp organizations, such as YMCA, Girl Scouts of America, Boy Scouts of America, Easterseals, American Diabetes Foundation, Christian Camps Association, Jewish Camps Association, numerous state and regional youth camp organizations, and many private youth camp organizations. Lifeguard-Pro is undoubtedly a favorite among America's youth camps!
- Serving Members of American Camp Association (ACA). We have been an Official Business Affiliate of the American Camp Association (ACA); and, we have serviced ACA members across the U.S.A. Lifeguard-Pro is a name you can trust! We have attended numerous ACA Conferences across the country teaching ACA members how to upgrade their staff safety training to better protect against legal and financial disaster stemming from a drowning or injury occurring at their aquatic facility. Let our experience be your benefit!
- Used by Police Departments & Fire Departments. Police Departments and Fire Departments across America have chosen Lifeguard-Pro to train their rescuers and help them save lives. If Police Departments & Fire Departments trust Lifeguard-Pro, shouldn't you?
- Used by National & Local Swim Schools. Lifeguard-Pro has faithfully serviced many of the largest swim school franchise programs in the nation; as well as many of the other top swim schools. These seasoned aquatics professionals see Lifeguard-Pro as a better and more convenient option for professionally training their Lifeguards, Water Safety Swim Instructors, CPR, and First Aid candidates. They've upgraded to Lifeguard-Pro. Isn't it time you upgraded too?
- Used by Prominent Employers. Lifeguard-Pro certifies Lifeguards, Water Safety Swim Instructors, CPR, and First Aid candidates for some of the nation's most prominent employers in the aquatics industry, such as, the States, Counties, Cities, Towns, Public Schools, Private Schools, Military, Police Departments, Fire Departments, Parks & Recreation Departments, Colleges, Universities, Swim Schools, Swim Teams, Swim Coaches, Youth Camps, Motels, Hotels, Resorts, Water Parks, Beaches, Aquatic Centers, Country Clubs, Golf Clubs, Yacht Clubs, Public & Private Swimming Pools, Pool Management Companies, Public Safety Trainers, Home-Owners Associations, Condo Associations, Apartment Complexes, and more. Why do these prominent employers prefer Lifeguard-Pro? Isn't it time you found out?
Discover the Benefits & Convenience of Lifeguard-Pro
Outstanding Group Training Benefits
Several of our most popular group training benefits include:
- Comprehensive, Preparatory Online Home-Study Course;
- Convenient Instructor-Led Training Class at Your Facility on the Dates You Reserve;
- Certifications Delivered at End of Instructor-Led Training;
- Better Customer Service (9am-9pm EST, 7-days a week, and FREE phone and live chat service for international students); and,
- Lowest Price Guarantee.
Let's us show you why so many of your peers across the country and around the world choose Lifeguard-Pro.
Convenient Training Format
Part-1 - Online Home-Study Course. This part of the course is a comprehensive, preparatory Online Home-Study Course that your candidates can complete from anywhere in the world prior to arriving at your facility. The Online Home-Study Course consists of all course required online textbooks, videos, exams and certification forms. This training is about 10 times more comprehensive than our competitor's program, and we demand a higher level of mastery than our competitor's program. For most Lifeguard and Water Safety Swim Instructor Courses, the Online Home-Study Course is estimated to take about 12.0 hours to complete. Of course, recertification courses require much less time. Our built-in quality assurance measures in our Online Home-Study Course thoroughly document and verify each candidate's completion of all course required academic knowledge. This legal documentation better protects employers against legal negligence claims. Our Online Home-Study Course not only documents and verifies that the candidate successfully completed all course required academic training, it also saves the employer time and money by allowing the candidates to learn from home. Quality Assurance & Convenience!
Part-2 - Instructor-Led Training Class. After your candidates successfully finish their Online Home-Study Course, they will be thoroughly prepared to effectively participate in the Instructor-Led Training Class. Given that the candidates have already mastered all course required academic knowledge in the Online Home-Study Course, the candidates' quality of participation and learning will be significantly enhanced, while the required training time will be greatly reduced to about 12.0 hours -- again saving the employer time and money! For your convenience, the Instructor-Led Training Class will be conducted by professional instructors at your facility on the dates you reserve.
Lifeguard-Pro certified instructors train your staff at your facility, so that your staff can be trained in the environment in which they will be working. Training at your job site and practicing your facility’s Emergency Action Plan and Standard Operating Procedures undoubtedly make your swimming area safer. We believe it is simply a poor risk management solution to employ safety staff (i.e., Lifeguards, Water Safety Swim Instructors, CPR & First Aid employees) who have been generically trained at a foreign location by an unknown (possibly volunteer) Instructor. Remember, the quality of your staff's safety training can be the difference between life and death for your patrons. Quality safety training saves lives and protects your business from lawsuits!
The professional instructors will train the candidates on how to perform all course required physical skills and then verify each successfully completed skill prior to certifying a candidate. Each candidate will successfully perform each course required physical skill no less than 3 times, while under the direct supervision of a Lifeguard-Pro certified Instructor. Our competitor requires candidates only to successfully perform each required skill once. Lifeguard-Pro elevates the industry standard for Lifeguard training. By Lifeguard-Pro documenting and verifying each candidate's successful completion of all required academic knowledge and skills prior to certification our built-in quality assurance process better protects employers against legal negligence claims. Better Legal Protection!
Unlike our competitor, we do not use inexperienced, seasonal, or volunteer instructors to conduct your staff's lifesaving training, just to save us money. Rather, we believe that your staff's lifesaving safety training should be provided by experienced, professional rescue instructors. After all, the quality of your staff safety training can have life and death consequences to your patrons, and catastrophic financial consequences to your business. Don't you agree that your safety training should be conducted by professional instructors?
Better Legal Protection. Employers can rest assured that all your employees' online training activities are tracked and recorded for your benefit to better protect you in the event of a Wrongful Death or Personal Injury lawsuit against the employer. In the event of a lawsuit against your facility, you will likely be required to provide extensive documentation detailing your precise staff training to prove that your staff was properly trained and certified in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, rules, insurance policies, and the published training requirements of your certification company. Our competitor does NOT precisely document the training provided to candidates, like Lifeguard-Pro. This failure can create a crippling legal problem for you. Failure to precisely document your staff academic knowledge and training can create a hazard to your patrons, legal liability to you, and even put your facility out of business!
Fortunately for you, all Lifeguard-Pro courses require every certification candidate to turn every page of each textbook, answer approximately two questions per page, view every video from start to finish, and answer every exam question with a total 90% correct score or higher. And, we document all of it in your candidates' records so that you can prove that your staff was meticulously trained to comply with industry standards, regulatory requirements, insurance policy obligations, and the published training requirements of Lifeguard-Pro.
Lifeguard-Pro was specifically designed to better protect your facility in the event of a Wrongful Death or Personal Injury lawsuit. We thoroughly document your staff training to better protect your legally. Don't let poor quality safety training documentation jeopardize the continued existence of your facility. Let our experience be your benefit!
Ignorance is Not a Legal Justification. Most employers don’t know they may be legally ordered to provide documentary proof of all academic knowledge and skills taught to their staff during their staff's safety training and certification process. Most employers discover that they should have legally documented the safety training and certification process only after a court has order them to produce records that they do not have. Let Lifeguard-Pro protect you with thoroughly documented staff training!
Students Unable to Pass Online Home-Study Course. We understand that you may have a significant investment in your staff. You may have even hired them from outside of the U.S.A. and sponsored them to come to the U.S.A. to work for you. We respect that you may not be able to easily replace staff members if they fail the course. Therefore, if a candidate fails an academic exam, the candidate will be provided two additional opportunities to take the exam. If the student is struggling because English is not their primary language or they are experiencing computer or internet problems, the student may request a remedial training class by an instructor. We care about your success!
Students Unable to Pass Physical Training. If a candidate is unable to successfully complete all course required physical skills during the Instructor-Led Training Class, your local Lifeguard-Pro certified Instructor will work with the challenged candidate for up to an additional 4.0 hours to help them improve their performance, so that they can satisfy all certification requirements. If after this additional instruction the candidate is still unable to satisfy all course requirements, the candidate will be invited to continue their training by participating in any neighboring training class at no additional charge. Your goal is our goal too!
Lifeguard Youth Camp Certification. We all know that youth camps present unique aquatic hazards and risks to campers; and there are often specific laws, regulations, rules, and standards that dictate the legal operation of youth camp aquatic facilities. Yet, there has never been a nationally recognized lifeguarding certification course that trained candidates to identify and respond to these known unique youth camp hazards and risks, and comply with these specific youth camp operating laws, regulations, rules, and standards. Since you are being held responsible for your staff being able to effectively prevent and respond to the unique aquatic hazards and risks of a youth camp, and comply with unique youth camp operating laws, regulations, rules, and standards, doesn't it make sense to train your staff to these requirements? Upgrade for FREE to our nationally recognized Lifeguard-Youth Camp certification to better protect your campers and facility!
FREE Upgrade to Lifeguard-Youth Camp Certification. For FREE, we upgrade all your Lifeguard-Swimming Pool and Lifeguard-Waterfront staff certifications to the only nationally recognized Lifeguard-Youth Camp. The nationally recognized Lifeguard-Youth Camp upgraded certification includes all of the training of the Lifeguard-Swimming Pool and Lifeguard-Waterfront courses, plus the specific national Lifeguard-Youth Camp training to better prepare your aquatic staff to prevent and respond to known youth camp hazards and risks, and comply with applicable youth camp operating requirements. A Lifeguard specifically trained to work in a youth camp is undoubtedly a superior risk management choice over a standard Lifeguard. Isn't it time you upgraded to the nationally recognized Lifeguard-Youth Camp certification? The upgrade is FREE for licensed youth camps!
Specialty Lifeguard Certification Courses. Lifeguard-Pro leads the Lifeguard industry in offering more specialty Lifeguard certification courses than any other nationally recognized certification agency. We offer 6 specialty lifeguarding courses. Lifeguard-Pro does not believe in the old-style Lifeguard training, where one course is optimal for all aquatic environments. That is the program of yester-year. Rather, we believe in a more modern approach. Lifeguard-Pro holds that a Lifeguard specifically trained to prevent and respond to emergencies in the precise aquatic environment in which they work will be better prepared to protect the public and avoid lawsuits for their employer. That is why Lifeguard-Pro makes sure that your staff is trained to the exact needs of your aquatic facility by letting you select from 6 different lifeguarding certification courses: (1) Lifeguard-Shallow Pool (max depth 5 ft.); (2) Lifeguard-Swimming Pool (max depth 12 ft.); (3) Lifeguard-Deep Pool (max depth 20 ft.); (4) Lifeguard-Waterfront; (5) Lifeguard-Youth Camp; and, (6) Lifeguard-Water Park. Select the lifeguarding course that trains your staff to supervise your specific type of facility!
Certifications Delivered Immediately at End of Training
We provide you with all your staff certification cards immediately at the end of training! No more endlessly waiting for certification cards. No more running the legal risk of opening your aquatic facility before you have all your staff certification cards in hand. Lifeguard-Pro better protects your business!
Better Customer Service (9am-9pm EST, 7-Days a Week)
We provide all customer services to your candidates, so that you can concentrate on other important business. We offer customer service via email. In addition, we offer customer service telephone support from 9am-9pm ET, 7-days a week. We know many employers recruit their staff from outside of the USA, and we’re prepared to help you. For your international candidates, we provide a FREE international phone number, live text chat, and live video chat support from anywhere in the world! Lifeguard-Pro is prepared to service your staff conveniently and professionally, no matter where they're located around the globe. Let's get started!
Best Price Guarantee
Select Your Course from any of Our 4 Incredible Plans
Reserve Your Instructor-Led Training Class. Make your reservation early. Lifeguard-Pro services so many businesses across the country and around the world, and most of them open for business at the same time (May & June). Consequently, we sell out every year from March 1 - July 31. So, if you are considering using our services, please book early. Don't miss this great opportunity!
Option 1: NATIONAL GROUP DISCOUNT
STEP 1: Select Your Course.
STEP 2: Purchase Your Course Tickets. A course ticket includes an online Home-Study Course authorized username & password for your selected course, which enables a candidate to:
- Login to Lifeguard-Pro.org;
- Create a candidate profile;
- Access Technical Support;
- Download a Certification Request Form;
- Upload a Certification Request Form;
- Complete the online preparatory Home-Study Course (textbooks, videos, exams, and forms);
- Request an Instructor-Led Training Session; and,
- Order a certification card.
STEP 3: Provide Instructor-Led Training Class. Local Lifeguard-Pro certified Instructors (functioning as independent, third-party, authorized service providers) will conduct your staff training at your facility on the date you reserve.
Purchase Your Course Tickets in Bulk and SAVE!
The more course tickets you purchase, the lower your per ticket price. Use your course tickets for any candidate in the next 12 months.
No Risk - No Worry!
Your course tickets are freely transferrable and don't expire!
If you don't use all your course tickets within the next 12 months, you won't lose any money. You'll receive full credit for your purchase, and it will carry forward to the next year(s). You'll only be responsible for any increase in course price from the date on which you purchased your course ticket.